Printed from the Merit Badge Center, Philippines - http://www.meritbadge.org.ph/
- Tell a story with a picture or pictures. This story may be told in the form of a cartoon, cartoon strip, mural, or tapestry design rendered in any medium.
- Promote a product or an idea with a picture or pictures. This may take the form of an advertisement layout for a magazine, a display card, a package, a poster, an industrial design, an architectural structure, or an interior decoration.
- Record in an art medium something you have done or seen
- Decorate something with an original design - derived either from nature or an impressionistic or geometric pattern.
- Design something useful - a book, furniture, house, rooms, vehicle, clothing, costume, etc.
- Render a subject of your choice in four of these six methods:
- Pen and ink
Art Gallery Online - http://www.artgallery.com.ph/
Color - Additive - http://www.explorelearning.com/index.cfm?method=cResource.dspDetail&ResourceID=11
Color - Subtractive - http://www.explorelearning.com/index.cfm?method=cResource.dspDetail&ResourceID=49
How to Draw Manga - http://www.howtodrawmanga.com/tutorial.html
Polykarbon Drawing Tutorial - http://www.polykarbon.com/tutorials
Islamic Art and Architecture - http://www.islamicart.com
Michael Halbert Illustrations - http://www.inkart.com/index.html
Worksheet - http://www.mbcenter.org/pub/ws/ws_art.pdf