Printed from the Merit Badge Center, Philippines - http://www.meritbadge.org.ph/
- Make a plan of an ideal farm - with correct layout of farm structures, show sewage disposal plan, include background garden layout.
- Visit and observe farm operation near your home and then draw up some requirements and recommendations for the improvement of said farm. Furnish the Counselor with a copy of the recommendation.
- Submit proposals to management of the said farm.
- Discuss with Counselor further development on submitted proposals whether the recommendations were noted or not.
- Make a report on the equipment, tools, and facilities being used in the farms; e.g. corn plants, seeder, tractor, etc. Tell their uses.
- Discuss with your Counselor some methods of keeping farm records.
- Mention some recent developments in the field of farming innovation that would further improve the farming system.
Farming Tips - http://www.da.gov.ph/tips/techno_guides.html
Old Farmers Almanac - http://www.almanac.com
Pinoy Farmers Internet - http://www.openacademy.ph/
Sustainable Farming Connection - http://www.ibiblio.org/farming-connection
Worksheet - http://www.mbcenter.org/pub/ws/ws_farmmanagement.pdf