Printed from the Merit Badge Center, Philippines - http://www.meritbadge.org.ph/
- Show how to mix pigments in order to produce paints in shades and tints in colors.
- Demonstrate how to add positive colors to white lead or white zinc.
- Understand the mixing of oils, turpentine, etc., to the proper consistency.
- Paint a wall or surface evenly and without laps.
- Know how and when to use putty on nail holes and uneven surfaces.
- Present for inspection a panel covered with three (3) coats of paint, and containing a border of molding - the body to be painted in one color, and the molding in another.
Color - Additive - http://www.explorelearning.com/index.cfm?method=cResource.dspDetail&ResourceID=11
Color - Subtractive - http://www.explorelearning.com/index.cfm?method=cResource.dspDetail&ResourceID=49