Printed from the Merit Badge Center, Philippines - http://www.meritbadge.org.ph/
- Show that you are familiar with the essential parts of a camera, and explain the purpose of each of the following: range finder, lens, shutter, diaphragm, opening, bellows, and focusing scales.
- Understand the basic principles of composition, selection, background, and handling of light and shade.
- Name the chemicals found in one standard developing solution and fixing solution, and explain their purpose.
- Submit six (6) good quality pictures taken, developed, and printed by yourself - showing your knowledge of the principles in Requirement Number 2. Not more than two pictures may be submitted from any one of the following groups, and the collection must include one from each group:
- Landscape or water picture
- Group of persons or street scenes
- Person, domestic animal or bird, wild animal or bird
- Architectural subjects
Digital Photography School - http://www.flickr.com/groups/digitalps/
Focus on Photography - http://www.fodors.com/focus
Photojournalism - Inkshots - http://abovethefold.homestead.com/A1.html
Photosource: Film Developing - http://www.digitaltruth.com
Retrato: Photo Library - http://www.retrato.com.ph/
Taking Great Pictures - Kodak - http://www.kodak.com/US/en/nav/takingPics.shtml
Worksheet - http://www.mbcenter.org/pub/ws/ws_photography.pdf