Printed from the Merit Badge Center, Philippines - http://www.meritbadge.org.ph/
- Identify at least ten (10) parts of a common plumbing installation, and explain the uses of at least three.
- Identify at least six (6) tools used in plumbing.
- Show how to cut, thread, and connect water pipes.
- Repair a leaking water closet.
- Repair a faulty or leaking faucet.
- Tell the correct way of reading a water meter, or tell how a simple water pump works.
- Submit a sketch of, and explain the sewerage system in a house; or submit a sketch of, and explain how a septic tank works.
- Enumerate two (2) local health regulations related to plumbing.
HomeTime: Plumbing - http://hometime.com/projects/plmbelec.htm
Reading Water Meter - http://www.acwd.org/doingbusiness-watermeter.html
Worksheet - http://www.mbcenter.org/pub/ws/ws_plumbing.pdf