Printed from the Merit Badge Center, Philippines - http://www.meritbadge.org.ph/
- Make a shaded drawing in pencil or charcoal of cylindrical objects grouped together a little below the eye level.
- Model in clay or soap one example of Greek or renaissance ornament from a cast or model.
- Make a copy in clay or soap (size optional) of an antique statue, such as a head, a hand, or a foot.
- Make a study in the round of an animal, preferably a carabao.
- Reproduce the Scout Badge in clay, and finish in plaster of Paris.
Sculpture.Org - http://www.sculptor.org
Worksheet - http://www.mbcenter.org/pub/ws/ws_sculpture.pdf