Submit A Site
We include new web sites and pages on a regular basis into our resource link database. All submissions are reviewed thoroughly against the acceptable web site/page policy. If your site submission is intended for the Scout Center Dot Net sponsored links section, submit your site here.
Steps to Submit a Site
- Check if the site is already included as
part of the intended merit badge's
resource links (our resource links page will display all
the resources linked from this site, it might take some
time to download).
- Check the site against the acceptable site
policy found below.
- Submit the site using our form below. Email
submissions will no longer be accepted:
Acceptable Web Site/Page Policy
The merit badge center has the following
criteria on web sites/pages used as resource links:
- The web site/page should provide information
that is helpful in earning merit badge requirement(s).
- The infomration should be provided for free.
- The information should be in a publicly accessible area
requiring no registration.
- The website should be free from foul language, obscenity,
or any content or material that is inappropriate for minors
and in breach of "Safe Haven".
- The website's commercial nature (if any)
should not dominate the site/page. The free information should
not be interlaced with the promotion of a specific commerical
product and should not be overhwhelmed by banner or pop-up ads.
Last Revised June 5, 2005 8:50PM (US PDT)